• Integrated oxygen saturation (SPO) sensor and image processing unit.
• Suitable for adults with a finger diameter of 10-22mm
• Suitable for professional and personal use (home care, athletes, etc).
• Two-colour display for readings with programmable direction of reading in 4 sides.
• Measurement of oxygen saturation (SPO) pulse and perfusion index.
• The perfusion index helps choose the right measurement site.
• The perfusion index is defined as the relative assessment pulse quality detected by the sensor.
• The stronger the pulse the safer the measurement of saturation even if there is movement while measuring.
• Display of SPO and pulse as a curve/bar plot (plethysmography).
• Low battery level indicator.
• Low consumption and automatic shutoff (sufficiency for 30 hours of continuous operation)
• Range of measurements: SPO : 35-99% Pulse: 30-240BPM
• Resolution: 1% for SPO , 1BPM for pulse
• Accuracy: ±2% (75%~99%), not determined (<70%) for SPO , ±2BPM or pulse • Weighing only: 60gr , measuring 66 x 33 x 33 mm • 2 years warranty