TERMS OF SERVICE
The site visitor/user of TRUST A.MARKOGIANNAKIS AND CO IKE understands and accepts that all the pages/services are provided, “as is” and the site disclaims any responsibility related to the limited duration, delete, poor performance or inability to electronically store any user data and/or any homepage/service content.
The visitor/user is responsible for accessing the site services and the relevant access may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g internet service providers, charge for time spent on the internet). The visitor/user has the sole responsibility for paying the relevant fees. In addition, the visitor/user is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him access to the site services.
It is mutually acceptable and understandable that all information, data, texts, graphics photographs, images, music files, videos, messages and all content, whether posted publicly or privately, remains at the sole responsibility of the natural or legal person from whom the content originates. This means that the user is solely responsible for all and any content posted, published, sent, transferred or otherwise made available through the site services.The site may not, due to its volume, control all the content posted by its users/members on the website services, so it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality, or quality of such content. Under no circumstances may they be held liable for any errors or omissions in any content or for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any content posted, sent, transferred or otherwise made available to users/members of the site services.
Users/members agree and accept their full and sole responsibility for the following:
- Posting, publishing, sending, transmitting or using another method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise reprehensible, otherwise violates the personality and personal data , any copyright of any institution and causes feelings of hatred, and/or any other criminal offense and any other form of unwanted promotion of content as well as content contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, IT or telecommunication equipment.
- Causing harm to minors in any way.
- Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user/member or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/or cooperation of the user/member with another legal or natural person.
- Forgery or other alteration of user/ member IDs, in order to mislead as to the origin of the content transmitted through the site services.
- Posting, publishing, sending, transmitting or using another method to install content by a person who does not have the right to make that content available under law or on a confidential basis.
- Interference with the services or disruption of the services or servers or networks connected to the site services or non-compliance with the conditions, procedures and rules of use of these networks.
- Violation, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and/or any rule that has legal force and concerns and/or covers any site service.
- Harassment in any way of the private life and individual and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of personal data of other users/ members).
The site user understands and accepts that he is solely responsible for compensating the site and its affiliates for any legal dispute between him and third parties due to the content made available for posting, publishing, or other transfer through the site services.
COPYRIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
Except the explicitly stated exceptions (copyright of third parties, partners and entities), all content on the site, including videos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and generally all files on this website, is copyrighted, registered trademarks, formations, distinctive features and service marks of the site and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. None of them may, therefore, be sold in whole or in part, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “loaded,” transmitted or distributed in any way. The products or services referred to on the web pages of this node and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, companies, partner organizations, associations or publications, constitute their own intellectual property and therefore these entities bear the relevant responsibility. The user understands and accepts that he is not entitled to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any way all or part of the content of the site.If he does so, he accepts that he is solely responsible for the above compensation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the site is not liable for any harm to the visitor/user of pages, services, options and contents of the site which he undertakes on its own initiative. The content of the site is provided “as is” without any warranty expressed or implied in any way. To the fullest extent possible and in accordance to the law, the site denies all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those that imply marketability and suitability for a particular purpose.
The site does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and content will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. The site does not also guarantee that the same or any other related site or servers through which they are made available to users/members, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. The site does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness or availability of the content, pages, services, options or their results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by the visitor/ user and in no case by the site.
RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION FOR INFORMATION / ADVICE
The content and information contained on the site constitutes an offer to the site visitor/user and to the community of internet users in general and may not be construed as valid information and/or advice nor does it conceal any incentive for the business or no specific actions. The site undertakes the collection, editing and distribution of its content, but in no way guarantees its integrity, completeness, adequacy and generally suitability and the absence of possible errors, due to its particularly large volume, as well as the participation of third parties (natural or legal persons) during its primary production and collection. Therefore, the site visitors/users by using its services on their own initiative, assume the relevant responsibility for cross-referencing the information provided.
Some of the information on our website is provided by third parties. The site is not able to verify this information and does not guarantee its accuracy.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The site is not responsible for the content that users post and/or publish on their homepages. Other users visit these homepages at their own risk. If the site is notified that the content on any of the homepages it hosts infringes third parties and/or violates the personal data of third parties, it reserves the right to immediately and without notice delete the relevant pages and/or user/member who made the relevant post and/or publication. This clause applies to texts, photos, images, audio files, video files and any other content that users may post/publish on their homepages.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
In this context, any possible relevant regulation will be subject of this section. In any case, the site reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing visitors/users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor/user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein must not use the services of the site and refuse to register as a member. Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the site is not liable for any harm to the visitor/user of pages, services, options and contents of the site which he undertakes on its own initiative and being aware if the terms stated herein.